The Verdant AgriFactory™
FRESH PRODUCE – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
100% CONTROLLED, FOR RELIABLE, PESTICIDE FREE GROWING.
UP TO 20X YIELDS VS. GREENHOUSE GROWING.
The Verdant Global Mission is to put the highest quality produce on every consumer’s plate by utilizing the most advanced, environmentally sustainable technologies available.
Verdant Global, in partnership with Codema of Holland, has developed the world’s most advanced, integrated, scalable agricultural factory for vertically tiered indoor growing. The Verdant AgriFactory™ uses proprietary, eco-sustainable, clean tech growing practices to grow fresh fruit and vegetables locally, year-round, anywhere on the planet.
A totally controlled environment ensures reliable, safe produce with predictable yields regardless of external weather conditions - all without the use of pesticides. Each Verdant AgriFactory™ will qualify to be a GAP certified grower and will meet or exceed the new, stringent US food handling safety standards (FSMA).
Centralized control and growing expertise, robotics, automation, LED lighting, precision aeroponics and hydroponics, and computerized nutrient injection combine to deliver the highest yields of any growing method.
Because a Verdant AgriFactory™ can be built locally, it eliminates long distance shipping and allows growing to focus on freshness, taste and nutrition. The result is greatly reduced spoilage and significantly improved profit margins – all with a measurably lighter and more favorable environmental footprint.
WHAT MAKES VERDANT BETTER?
The Verdant AgriFactory™ is distinct from all other growing methods in that:
- Verdant's Global Command Center optimizes the productivity of each facility.
- It is a fully integrated growing system engineered for industrial scale production.
- It provides the highest yield on a per square and per cubic meter basis.
- Verdant's advanced, proprietary, multilevel environmental control systems guarantees production reliability.
- Verdant has multiple growing technologies under one roof.
The combination of these distinct capabilities makes the Verdant AgriFactory™ the most agile and profitable growing method available.
WHAT COMMERCIAL BENEFITS DOES VERDANT OFFER?
The Verdant AgriFactory™ offers the most flexible and scalable growing solution available. Unlike traditional farming and greenhouse methods, the Verdant AgriFactory™:
- Can be built almost anywhere to supply local produce.
- Meets the most stringent requirements for food safety, quality and nutritional density.
- Grows the widest variety of fruit and produce under one roof.
- Can be quickly adapted to meet changing market requirements.
- Grows the widest variety of fruit and produce of any indoor method.
- Verdant operates at full production regardless of regional climate or specific weather conditions.
Verdant offers the agile production and high quality needed to meet the constantly changing needs of affluent markets and the promise of ample and affordable food supplies to under-served markets.
VERDANT REVOLUTIONIZES THE PRODUCE SUPPLY CHAIN
Today's supply chain is resource intensive, transportation dependent and has a high degree of uncertainty. The result is food that is grown to ship and not optimized for taste.
- Quality is unpredictable.
- Limited by weather/resource availability.
- Supply is uncertain.
- Buyers have to adjust to uncertainties.
- Pick to plate can take days to a week or more.
- Quality is compromised by long distance shipping.
- 40% of all food goes to waste.
- Quality is consistent.
- Can be built anywhere, in any climate.
- Can be scaled to meet market requirements.
- Production is predictable and flexible.
- Pick to plate in as little as 24 hours .
- Grown and delivered locally.
- Shrink is drastically reduced.
The Verdant AgriFactory™ reliably delivers fresh, local produce to market in hours not days, reducing shrink and improving profit margins.